Sunday, January 29, 2012

You have to start somewhere..

I like to think of myself as an avid reader and apart of the reading community, but it seems I'm quite behind on the blogging aspect of reading/writing. I've read more than anyone I know, and I definitely have opinions about each of them, but creating a blog for reviewing books was never really an objective, until recently. I've noticed how there are tons of people out there who do this as a hobby, and I'm realizing that just reading books isn't a hobby, but the process of reading, blogging a review and letting others gain from the experience is a much more involved hobby, and that's what I'm going to slowly start to do.

While my reading goals are never really scheduled or timed, I was thinking about giving myself a specific goal. While I'm capable of reading more than one book a week, I should stick to it and do my best to work my way down this huge list of books I own, as well as the ones I'd like to buy in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a link to your blog/website and I'll return the favor!