Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Block Island Race Week 2013 - Come visit Block Island, RI!

Another non-book blog post I wanted to share... I work for a company, Block Island Reservations, and Block Island is a tourist island. For the past couple summers, we've had some fun and exciting events happening that I've blogged about for our company website, www.blockislandreservations.com.

Here is my latest blog post about the Block Island Race Week 2013, hosted by the Storm Trysail Club, which is the 25th Anniversary!

Check out the blog post I wrote, and spread the word if you know anyone looking for a fun and refreshing vacation this summer in June!

http://www.blockislandreservations.com/blog/article/sailboats-on-the-horizon-june-23rd-june-28th-book-your-package-now/

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Block Island looks serious gorgeous! Look at all those sail boats...soooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a link to your blog/website and I'll return the favor!