Thursday, April 4, 2013

Junior Reviewer!

Hello hello hello! It has been a very busy month for me this March! I was able to visit family in California (3,000 miles away) and I was also chosen by a super cool blog called Page Turners Blog to be one of their new Junior Reviewers!

I hadn't thought about becoming part of a book blogging team/group/etc. since I began blogging because I had been under the impression that you either blogged by yourself, or you and a friend did it together from the beginning. When Page Turners put up a blog post about looking for fresh faces, I was quite nervous. I've enjoyed writing and sharing my reviews of books on my blog and I've got a few followers who enjoy them as well (I think? haha). I didn't know if I was worth the risk of inviting into their awesome book circle. But when I sent in my information and my decision to "apply," I was honest. I like the content they share on their blog and I thought it would be fun and interesting to be apart of a larger blogging community by joining others who have done this longer than I have and who enjoy it just as much as I do. I hope anyone who reads my reviews that will be posted on their blog will see how much I value honest reviews and understand that I respect this opportunity I was given by Amber and Stacey, co-owners of Page Turners Blog.

Stay tuned for my first "Teaser Review," which will be explained in detail soon!!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! So excited for you, Sallie! *happy dance* I can't wait to read your reviews over at Page Turners. I LOVE their blog. And honestly, group blogging is the best! It takes off loads of pressure, and I think it's much more fun :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a link to your blog/website and I'll return the favor!